Improve your quality of life with our expert cardiac care.
Individuals plagued by Congestive Heart Failure and other heart conditions benefit significantly from this vital program, which is monitored by our Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist Dr. Manoj Khandelwal. An expert in his field and well-respected by his peers, Dr. Manoj Khandelwal currently performs procedures in Roxbourogh, Lankenau and Hanneman Hospitals. We are pleased to have him as our Cardiac Medical Director and are confident that are residents will receive the best care and treatments related to CHF. Our program is also overseen by our Director of Nursing who has many years of experience in Cardiac Care. We maintain close contact with each patient’s Cardiologist to assure seamless, uninterrupted optimum care. Communication between all caregivers is essential.
Comprehensive Cardiac Care Management
- Nutritional Guidance
- Specialized Cardiac Exercises provided by our in-house trained Therapy Team
- Stress Reduction Training
- Lifestyle Modification
- Family Support and Education
- Disease Prevention and Management
- Intense Daily Therapy Workout
- Weight Management
- Specialized Cardiac Diets
We are determined to improve your physical stamina and overall health, reduce cardiac symptoms and help you implement positive lifestyle changes.
Congestive Heart Failure Program
By implementing proactive interventions and safeguards, we aim to manage the challenges associated with CHF and reduce the chances of re-hospitalization – providing our patients with a new lease on life.
Our objectives are to:
- Minimize the Advancement of the Disease
- Lessen the Symptoms of CHF
- Improve Quality of Life
- Decrease Re-Hospitalization
- Provide training on Managing Cardiac Risk Factors
- Monitor Blood Pressure and Pulse